Saturday, June 27, 2015

Store Closing

***Effective Immediately****

After a number of ongoing issues regarding the safety and integrity of the building we are renting, and our landlord's refusal to perform any proper maintenance, code enforcement was forced to condemn the building at 1340 Walnut Street, Murphysboro, Illinois, on Tuesday, June 23, 2015.

The Painted Chest will be closed until we can secure a new storefront.  I am having the store telephone number, 618-565-8404, transferred to my home so that my customers can still reach me for questions or to purchase paint.

Those of you who have pieces in for custom work, please know that it will all be completed, it might just take a little longer.  I will be contacting all of you by telephone over the next couple of days to update you on the status of your projects.

I can't thank you all enough for your support and patronage!!  This is just a little bump in the road and I will be back.

If you would like to order Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint, please contact me by e-mail or telephone.  If you would like to order Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint, you can e-mail, telephone, or visit this LINK to order.

You will find the most recent updates on my Facebook page HERE.




Be sure to follow The Painted Chest on all of your favorite social media sites!

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, opinions and ideas. Share with me!!