Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's been a year...

since my last post.  That's kind of crazy!  I feel like I'm still going through a transitional period.  Still getting used to being the mom of a preschooler.  Driving back and forth to the next town over for school.  Trying to manage/balance my time between my son and my new business.

Yes, that is correct.  I've started a new business adventure.  Everyone knows I have a love of vintage and antique furniture.  I also have a new love.  Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.  I decided to merge my two loves and open up The Treasured Chest where I refurbish and paint vintage and antique furniture.

The big launch of The Treasured Chest will be on April 27, 2013, at Blue's Spring Gathering in Creal Springs, Illinois.  The Spring Gathering will host almost 70 vendors featuring handmade items, antiques, primitives, and good old rusty junk.  It's gonna be a great time!  So be sure to mark your calendars, you don't want to miss this!


Be sure to stop by the blog, I promise there will be many new posts featuring all of the pieces I'm currently working on.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you tons of good luck! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind-blowing, This specific net site page is really energizing and a joy to learn. I'm an immense aficionado of the subjects referred to. Thanks for this valuable data. Dyson V6 replacement Spare parts online

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, opinions and ideas. Share with me!!