Monday, August 26, 2019

Paint Parties!

I've decided to start offering Paint Parties!  Have them at your home, church, favorite restaurant, etc.  You choose your location and I'll bring all of the paint and supplies.  You just need to make sure you have enough tables and chairs for all of your guests.

As the host/hostess, you will receive your sign for FREE with 5 paid guests!!!

Message me through Facebook or email me to schedule your party!  I'll set up a private link for you and your guests to register and pay.

I'm currently booking September and October.

We will be painting a 10" x 30" nativity sign to enhance your Christmas decor.

Choose from 2 sayings:

* Silent Night, Holy Night
* For Unto Us a Child is Born

There is a FRAMED and UNFRAMED option.  Unframed is $40 and Framed is $50.  Frames will be stained dark walnut but can be painted at the party if you choose to do so.  You will choose from a white painted background or a stained background.  The nativity scene will be in your choice of color.




Happy Painting!!






Be sure to follow The Painted Chest on all of your favorite social media sites!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, opinions and ideas. Share with me!!