Friday, April 29, 2011

In honor of the Royal Wedding...





I thought I would post some pics of my own wedding day. I had no desire for a big wedding. My mom had been driving me crazy over every detail...even my choice of colors. Finally, I said enough is enough and called the travel agent. Eric and I were married in Negril, Jamaica on July 31, 2007.

We were supposed to be married on the beach with the sand between our toes, but it started to rain. We waited over an hour for the rain to stop and it never did. We were married on what was called the sunset patio. The rain ended as soon as our ceremony ended. They say it is good luck if it rains on your wedding day. I'm curious as to when we are supposed to see that luck. LOL

Did I mention that Eric had an emergency appendectomy a week before our wedding and had his staples removed the day before we left? Yeah, that was just the beginning of insane things that have happened in our marriage.




This picture was taken later by people walking on the beach. We were killing time waiting for our dinner to start.
Trying to decide if I wanted to "trash the dress" or not.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for beach weddings! everyone should do those!! We loved ours. SOOOO much less stress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tricia J'adore your wedding photos especially at the beach!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Last few days to Come and enter my very Fashionable Giveaway from the French Basketeer!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, opinions and ideas. Share with me!!